A Service Project for Me



Me and Kever's Memorial Day started much later than these go-getters.
We slept in.  It was the best.  We'd almost forgot what it felt like.



We took a picnic dinner to Grandma and Grandpa Keith's graves.
We wanted to talk to the younger kids about what it meant for their great grandparents to be sealed together last Saturday, and what it meant for their Grandma Linda to be sealed to her parents.
Their marriage ended with their deaths but now that they are sealed they can be married forever.



And then we all did a service project for me.


I think I'm the only one in the family who really hates weeds.
I see them out my kitchen window and they really upset me, but I don't think the kids even notice them.
We finished just as it was getting dark and the kids came in covered in mosquito bites, which I felt really bad about, but I no longer get upset when I look out my window.

Popular Posts