LOVE

Yesterday was Kevin's last day working at the Jordan River Temple.  The temple will be officially closed on Monday.  He has loved working in the baptistry and plans to go back when it reopens.
While the temple really, REALLY needs to be renovated (the basement floods regularly, the plumbing and heating all need to be replaced, and the list goes on and on) we will miss it. I think of it as my temple, it has always been there for me.  As I've needed strength, direction, and peace I have been able to go there to worship my Savior and he's helped me and supported me.  
But seriously, we can't complain.  There are 4 other temples within 30 minutes of our house and 6 more temples within an hour.  We are really blessed.



Happy weekend of LOVE.
Tam and Gracie nailed another Valentine box.
This one took 3rd place in Gracie's class.



This was SEP week.  Bless all the teachers who have to endure through SEP's.  I only have to spend 30 minutes at SEP's, I can't imagine 2 or 3 days of it.  Miss Janie LOVES school and LOVES her fantastic teachers (she also LOVES this cute vest from Stella that is way too big for her but she thinks it's the coolest).  


And Lilly LOVES her buddy Tristan.
Even though he's not her boyfriend anymore, he's just her best friend, they still tell each other they love each other.  They are pretty cute friends.

And I LOVE that my Emmy is coming home for the long weekend!!!
I LOVE all my babies and I've LOVED their Dad since I was 15.  I hit the jackpot with that guy and I'm grateful to have him.



Popular Posts