A Great Day With Grandpa

Yesterday I got to spend the day in Idaho with my Mom, my sister Megan, Lilly and my Aunt Jeri.
We drove to Idaho in the fog and when we got to Malad it was a winter wonderland.  Too bad I didn't think to take some pictures.  The trees were covered in snow and the entire valley (what we could see of it anyway) was a beautiful blanket of white.


It was a road trip miracle when Meg found one package of her favorite snack at the Maverick.



Grandpa's arm is mending and he was feeling good.
He and Lilly watched Scooby Doo 2 and ate mini cinnamon rolls.



Megan introduced Grandpa to one of those app's that distort your face.  Kept them entertained for a half hour.


It's hard to get a picture with Grandpa smiling because he is ALWAYS pulling a face.







It was the best day!
I feel so lucky to be able to spend so much time with my Grandpa.  And how many almost 5 year olds get to hang out and watch Scooby Doo with their Great Grandpa (Jax I know you're jealous).  Lilly was ticked that we weren't sleeping over like we have in the past.

Popular Posts