Elder Beck Comes Home





There were a total of 7 missionaries on Jax's flight.  
We wanted front row seats so we got there plenty early!


As soon as he saw us he left the missionary he was with and started booking it down the stairs!
And uh ya, I'm just a little excited!!


And then maybe I broke airport rules and ran right out to meet him in the "please don't stand in the walkway" area :)


This is as great as you'd think it would be X's 100




Guess who's taller?
So fun to see these two back together!  
They're 5 years apart but they've always been close.





Oh my gosh he's so cute!!






We made him :)



The coldest it ever got in Sao Paulo was 50 degrees.
Jax was so happy to see snow!




Nothing says "Welcome Home Elder" like bacon :)


We spent the rest of the day at home.



And does my boy know his Mama or what?
Look what he brought me all the way from Brazil...



We met with the Stake President at 7:30.
We loved hearing about the lessons Jackson learned on his mission and his testimony.

After he was released he finally got to see his lady best friend...



I'm going to do a separate post for Lilly's Birthday and we missed Mama Jan and Papa Tom who were in Texas welcoming home my niece, Sister Braunersrither.  I'll do a post about her too.

And thanks to Mommy Marci and Rhett for coming to take pictures for us so we didn't have to!

Popular Posts