No Letter




I keep forgetting to mention why there was no letter from Jackson this week.
Let me first say that I am so proud of him for writing every week--and for writing pretty good size letters.  I really only pictured getting a paragraph or two because Jackson has always been a man of few words, so I have felt pretty spoiled.
Anyway, every Monday when he writes he's online for about an hour to an hour and a half so we are able to email back and forth with him.  Kev and I look forward to it every week.  It's so nice to be able to just touch base with him and get an immediate answer to our questions.  This past Monday he basically said he had nothing to say as it had been a slow week and he didn't feel like writing.  I think the only other week he hasn't written a letter was the week of Christmas so he's entitled to a week off now and again :).


Comments

Popular Posts