Thoughts Become Things

So for Family Night last night we watched The Secret.
It has been a few years since we watched it so we decided to watch it again since we are setting our personal and family goals for the new year this month.  We want our kids to learn the importance and power in believing they can achieve whatever they want in life and The Secret reinforces that.  I noticed this morning that Dakota had changed his screensaver to...


It's so true!  What we think about we bring about.  The husband says he thought about marrying me for 6 years before we got married.  He claims he willed us to happen :).



The kids LOVE it when I make them show off their awards.



I was the lucky winner for the root canal today.
You feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy inside when you read all that could go wrong.



Today Janie claims, was her Best Day Ever!
While I was getting my tooth drilled Dad took the girls to McDonalds.  He actually takes them in to Old Mac Donalds and lets them leave their food on the table and play 'til their heart's content.  I'm a drive-thru kind of mom.  Then Dad took Janie to run errands which included a Slurpee and riding rides at the mall.  McDonalds, Slurpees, time with her boyfriend=Janie's Best Day Ever!!

Popular Posts