Our Cute Little Walking Buddy



Janie and Lilly love to join Kevin and I on our nightly walks.  Sadly Lilly was banned from coming with us a few weeks ago because she insists on climbing out of her stroller and wants me to hold her.  I can only hold her so long before my arms give out and then she screams me down.  She pretty much ruins it for everyone :(.  


Not this girl.  She's pleasant as can be.  She likes to walk at first until she gets tired.  Oh and by the way she is LOVING her new earrings and was wondering if we could stop and show some of the neighbors while we were out walking tonight. 


It's been a good day!  I am a little giddy about all I've been able to accomplish the last two days with the kids back in school.  I've started my Fall cleaning/organizing and it's not even Fall yet :).

Comments

Popular Posts