Aunt Tami


I didn't forget about spotlighting my brothers and sisters...I just got a little side tracked for a bit.  Today I am featuring Tami--or Aunt Tami as we all call her.


Here are a few fun facts about Aunt Tami...
*She is a DIE HARD UTES fan!!
*She got her Bachelor and Masters Degrees from the University of Utah AND 
*she danced on the Crimson Line back in the day.  
*She danced for like 20 years and we're all convinced Tami is who our Lilly Bug gets her dancing gene from.
*If a stranger saw me, Lilly, and Tami together they would assume Tami was her mother because they look so much alike :)
*Tami has taught Elementary school for 12 years and is always the favorite teacher in her grade.  She's amazingly good at what she does!
*Anytime we get together for family activities Tami always takes over with the little ones and gives me a welcome break!
*She has more iPods/Pads than anyone I know.
*She is incredibly talented and crafty.  She's been making me THE CUTEST calendars for Christmas for as long as I can remember.
*If you've followed this blog very long you already know she's the greatest aunt EVER!!





Love you Tam!



Gracie's been obsessed with this app today!  
It's brought her loads of entertainment.




Comments

jaelann said…
I have to agree that Aunt Tami is the best.

Popular Posts