Janie, Abbie, and PMing


This child is a sweetheart...


This morning she tells me, "Come look Mom, it's a beautiful morning."
And it totally was!



Emmy took the girls to 7-11 for free Slurpee day.


It wasn't until I'd written out the date like 4 times that I realized it was free Slurpee day because it's literally 7 - 11 today.  I struggle sometimes.


Abbie and Gracie had the best time today.  I had the best time with Abbie's Mama, Shelley.  We have not seen each other for months and had so much fun catching up!



Since April me and my sibs have had an ongoing daily PM on facebook...we try and keep the bed-rest sister entertained and with half of us all over the country it's a pretty fun way to connect.  One of today's topics was Lagoon.  My brother Rob always pays whoever is willing to take his girls on the Merry Go Round, over and over and over again.  In about a week we have the Sollis Family Reunion.  It's basically a 2 week family party.  Everyone will be here except Natalie and her family.  My parents may or may not make it depending upon what Natalie's needs are.  For friends and family who would like to keep up with how Natalie is doing you can visit her blog HERE.

Popular Posts