Sticks, Games and Toodles Christmas Cookies

Janie and Lilly were much more productive than their mother was today.
Kloe and Gracie had quite the discussion about board games--Kloe said they are called "bored" games because you play them when you're bored. Gracie, who is smarter than all of us combined, set her straight.
Thanks to the junk store we enjoyed 79 cent Toodles Christmas cookies in June :). Lilly could not have been happier. Musical chairs on the deck was great fun until Kloe and Gracie smashed into each other and Kloe landed on Gracie's leg...you would have thought Gracie was going to die from the pain! I so love my girls and all the drama that comes with them :)






















Comments

Kimmy said…
Cute pics! Karter was trying to get me to buy those toodle cookies, I was over my budget by that point. I love the girls working outside in their dresses, so great! And musical chairs on the deck? Sounds like a dream! I will copy it!

Popular Posts