Dads, a Birthday and a Missionary



Today we celebrated this dad and this girl.
We had Emmy's birthday dinner tonight since I will be headed to see my sister Natalie in Seattle on Emmer's birthday this Tuesday.  She requested a Turkey birthday dinner which doubled nicely as a Father's Day dinner :)


Happy Father's Day to my better half...


Baby Jax



Baby Emmy


Baby Estabon






Baby Kloe May May
(Can hardly lift her head with those chubby cheeks!)



Sick Baby Gracie



Baby Janers



Baby Lilly Bug



Baby Kevin





A Father's Day shout out to these great Dad's/Grandpa's too!




(Cousin's Camp 2008)
My Dad is spending Father's Day in Texas with my sister Tricia and her family.  I couldn't ask for a better Dad and these kids are SOOO lucky to have him for their Grandpa!






Aubrey had her mission farewell this morning.  She heads to the MTC Wednesday and will serve in the Ukraine Kiev mission.  We are all going to miss her so much!  She'll be an amazing missionary and we wish her the best!


Popular Posts