Woo Hoo for Summer and a Celebration




Kloe combined her love for owls with her love for Summer in this little piece of artwork.
Woo Hoo!

It has been a really nice Sabbath day.  I taught the Sunday School lesson on keeping the Sabbath day holy.  As soon as I looked at the lesson I knew it was meant for me.  Sometimes it's like that with the lessons I teach.  I am a big fan of Sundays.  Sunday is my favorite day of the entire week.  But I have to be honest.  I'm guilty of only giving the Lord about 75% of it.  Today I committed to doing better.

We have a really great week ahead.  The family is excited to celebrate Baby Kevin's birthday on the 10th.  We'll head to Malad to visit his grave and have a little birthday party for him.

My sister Tricia was asking me what their family could do to help celebrate Baby Kevin's birthday so we decided that for any of our family and friends who would like to honor him this Friday, they could do an act of kindness for someone else.  It doesn't have to be anything big, even as simple as writing a note of thanks.  My niece Kaitlynn found out a neighbor's nephew died unexpectedly so she's going to make him a little gift and give it to him on Friday.  They'll also have pizza and ice cream as part of the celebration :).



Speaking of birthday parties...Emmy was the baby whisperer at Grandpa Moon's party last week.  He's got quite the grip on her hair.  So cute!




Popular Posts