Meeting Baby Kevin

A week after Baby Kevin was born several of my family members who weren't able to come to the hospital gathered at the mortuary to meet him.  Throughout the pregnancy the support and love I received from my family was incredible.  I have never felt so loved.  I don't think I realized until this moment how much they loved my baby too.



Uncle Rick and Aunt Mindy



Emmy and I have always been close but we became even closer throughout my pregnancy as we looked forward to welcoming this sweet spirit into our family.  We had many talks about our faith in our Heavenly Father, His plan for our family and for her baby brother.



Aunt Tricia

Sisters are a wonderful thing.  They all checked in on me regularly.  Usually with a text message.  They'll never know how much those messages meant.  And while I'm on the subject of text messages I need to mention my dear friend Heidi.  As soon as we found out there were problems with Baby Kevin Heidi sent me a text message with words of love, support and encouragement every single night for over a month and then she continued to check in on me every few days.  Thanks Heidi.



Megan is the family photographer and has sacrificed many family moments she might have enjoyed a little more in order to document them through pictures for all of us to have forever.  Thanks Megan.


The cute little hat Jackson crocheted for his brother.


The sweet little booties Mama Linda crocheted for her 8th grand baby.

Popular Posts