May 19th, Cont...


Here are a few more pictures from the day of Baby Kevin's graveside service...



This picture is one of my favorites. Sometimes Janie will start crying out of the blue and she'll tell me she's sad because she misses Baby Kevin.  During the pregnancy she probably talked to me more about Baby Kevin than any other member of our family.  She loved to snuggle up to me in the rocker with her hand on my belly.






Here's Gracie outside The Dude Ranch.
To say we were all starving would be an understatement.



Did you know?  Dakota LOVES BLT's


Grandpa with his peppermint patty and me with a sweet little Willow Tree angel my Grandpa picked out for me.


I'm pretty sure if Grandpa was given a ticket to heaven today to be with Grandma he'd take it.  But for now I am so grateful to have him here with us.





Popular Posts