Dancing Flowers and Love Notes


These little dancing flowers make me so happy :)
My sister gave me one a few weeks ago and then my Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig stopped by today with one for each of my kids so now we have a whole family of them!




Yes, the day is almost over and Lilly Bug is in the same clothes she wore to bed last night.  I may or may not be in the same clothes I wore to bed last night too.  Probably time for another shower before the family starts to worry :)



We took some time tonight to write letters to baby Kevin.  At his memorial we will send off lots of blue and white balloons filled with letters from so many people who love him.





Aunt Natalie arrived tonight--AKA the Jewelry Queen!  Janie was her best buddy right away as Aunt Natalie showered her with rings and a bracelet.

Popular Posts