A Visit to Grandpa Moon's Farm


Just over a week ago we went to visit my Grandpa Moon. The plan was to attend Sacrament Meeting with him...however I got the time mixed up and we arrived at church just as Grandpa and Aunt Jeri were leaving. I swear I lose more brain cells with every baby I have...it's getting to be a little much.



My brother Rob and his family came as well. We had such a nice day visiting with Grandpa and Aunt Jeri. Christmas time is so much fun at Grandpa's house--he has the best Christmas house ever! He has not one but 3 Christmas trees. The kids love the train he has under one of the trees. He also decks out his front yard in lots of lights.




We forgot to update the kids measurements last May when we were visiting so we made sure to get everyone current.



You can almost see Steph's cute pregnant belly!



Kloe, Izzy and Gracie with their GREAT Grandpa Moon.




Kloe and Gracie LOVED Grandpa's pink tree...it doesn't get any better than a PINK tree!

Comments

The Jacklins said…
Wow...what a busy little blogger you are! These picts are so cute with Grandpa! What great memories you're making! So glad we had time for lunch today...and I hope Janie slept contently the whole way home! She is a doll...I don't need to have any more when you're doing such a FINE job!!
Jody said…
Looks like fun - we would have loved to see you guys. Don't worry, I'm with you on the pregnancy brain thing. Maybe it will all come back later! :)

Popular Posts