Sunday Breakfast & More December Pics


This past year we've had church at 1pm. In January Kev and the kids started making a big breakfast every Sunday and they've done it all year long (except for Fast Sundays--the kids are very sad on those days). Kev usually takes Emmy shopping on Saturday night for all the fixins...Belgium waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, hashbrowns with bacon and lots of cheese, more bacon and sausage...



Dakota is usually on "meat" duty. Fry Kota Fry!!



The girls arrived for breakfast in their princess costumes...you can never be overdressed for this meal.



Jackson is ALWAYS happy when food is involved.




I woke up one morning a couple of weeks ago and found the girls snuggled together in the rocker...so cute!




Here's Gracie telling Santa she wants a Santa ornament for Christmas??????







Janie in her "I've fallen and I can't get up" pose.




Here's the proud papa with his little "Urban Heisman Beck"...Jax had to haul the baby around with him for a few days as a school assignment.




This was the night we went to see the lights at Temple Square...




It was so cold that Janie and I stayed in the car and did laps around Temple Square while the kids and Kev saw the lights.




Janie with her Uncle Steve




Papa Dave's birthday was on the 20th. Here he is doing his favorite thing...we're pretty sure this is Janie's favorite thing to do too!






Here's Kloe singing her little heart out to "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" (all in Spanish) and "When Santa goes to Mexico, he takes a Reindeer Called Pablo".

Comments

Jan Sollis said…
Your mom said that I needed to see this. She was right. You have a great thing going on here. Keep blogging, it's the best. Amen to what your mom said. Love you, Dad
boteen said…
Becky, It looks like a great Christmas, I for one am going to miss 1 pm church. I enjoy having time in the morning for breakfast too. Sunday seems to be the only time when everyone is home to have a big breakfast. I also am amazed that you got close enough to take that picture at the school program. It was so packed, I couldn't believe how many parents came. You must have been there early.
Amy Roper said…
We never did make it over for breakfast this past year! Bummer! Kloe did sing her little heart out! I always would ask her if she could teach me the Rudolph song . . . I just wasn't sure of some of the words! She is such a cutie!
I'm glad you guys had a great christmas. I have a question? How do you always look so cute in every picture. I can tell you i don't look that great in the morning. your so pretty. you just have the cutest family. Happy late birthday on the 24th.
Natalie said…
Countin down the days till Kev comes to mi casa and makes us all breakfast again!
Natalie said…
Too many pics on one post...I love how you've taught your children to be so simple and humble about what they ask for for christmas! They must get that from Kevin, he's so simple!
Natalie said…
Okay so I can't recall all the pics at once! Janie is soooo cute in that snow suit...glad to see you could use it for at least a picture! Jackson looks like he is thrilled about you taking a picture of him with his baby doll.

Popular Posts