More Pics from the Remodel...


Gracie was a big help to Dad telling him how to work the saw!



Jax is pretty much a professional pergo cutter...he got an A in woodshop ya know!


Kev made me proud with his excellent painting! He and Jax chose the colors...a deep red for the movie room and a dark blue for the game part of the room. I wanted to paint it all a nice shade of beige but Kev informed me I got to decorate the rest of the house and this room was his and I had no say...so he won and we will have a fun "America" themed room. We still need to do some finish work and decorate. I'll post more pics when it's finished.



Janie couldn't miss out on the fun.



Such a cute helper!



Comments

The Jacklins said…
It looks great!!! I love the red! What a great project to have done just in time for the holidays!! Enjoy!
Natalie said…
WOW!!! Kevin must have sacrificed a lot of time off work...I know personally how precious his time is! Very talented man you got there!
Jeri said…
How fun that you're able to finish your basement. Looks like everyone helped. I'll bet your family room will be the favorite room in the house when it's done. Cool that Kev got his big screen t.v. Rob has one on his wish list.
Can't wait to meet Janie!
cathi6 said…
Beck, i just finished looking at all your pics and dang girl you are so CUTE!! Your kids are absoloutely darling! We need to get together! I am EXTREMELY impressed with the painting thing....I can't do that kinda stuff with little kids, I get too cranky. Way to go!!!!!

Popular Posts