Pictures of Janie Rose

Janie will be 3 weeks old on Thursday. She is doing great! The family is enjoying every minute of her and I am getting used to functioning on 5 hours of sleep a night...just don't let me get behind the wheel of a car. Thanks to my mom and sister-in-law I'm making the most of those midnight feedings watching Grey's Anatomy...I'm 6 episodes in to Season 2! So I know babies aren't supposed to smile 'til they are a little older but I kid you not, Kevin can get Janie to smile...several times a day. It is the cutest thing ever! It looks like we have yet another Daddy's girl!


Comments

Hey Beck,
Cutest baby ever! I can't believe she is smiling. I love being able to see your family on the blog but it does make me really sad that I can't be there too!
Tricia
Amy Roper said…
She is SO cute!
~Amy
Erica said…
Janie is so cute. So great that you have a little army of helpers! I never thought of watching t.v. during the midnight feedings. You would have thought after 2 kids that the thought would have crossed my mind to turn the t.v. on instead of sitting there in the dark. Nope! I sure did watch the entire season of Dawson's Creek twice after Hunter was born. I would watch it when I was feeding him in the middle of the day. Rock on with Grey's Anatomy! Love it!
The Jacklins said…
So cute! I'm glad she and all the rest of you are doin' sa good! I need to come hold her!

Popular Posts