Janie...1 Month Old

A few random facts about Janie...

She rarely spits up...knock on wood


She is spoiled rotten...held almost 24/7


She is a SUPER POOPER...going through several outfits a day :{



She currently runs the show...letting her mother get 5 hours of sleep a night (not consecutive) and did you know her mom is a 10 cow woman?? ...That is, she produces the milk of 10 cows!


Initially, not a big fan of the binkie...however mom is winning that battle


She loves the sound of her dad's voice...especially when he sings to her

Proof that mom is winning the Binkie Battle!


She is not yet a fan of blogging...she is screaming at me as I type


Comments

The Jacklins said…
Soooo Sweet!! I'm having to live vicariously through you, through the blog you know!! I'm hoping to stop in on Monday...on our way to the big dinner! Can't wait to hold her!
Jody said…
Becky, she is SO cute!!! I love her cute little dress and sweater and I also love the pic of her with a hat on. She is adorable. Halle's not a fan of the binky either - tell me how to win the battle with her! I try to give it to her all the time and she gags and screams until I take it out. So if there's a secret to it, please fill me in!
cathi6 said…
Becky, sooooooo cute!! I am so happy for you! Keep winning that binkie battle! Good luck with all the kids during the big holidays!!!!!!!!! I love all your football pics too!!
Natalie said…
Oh how I just want to love on her! We really need to get together! Love you a ton and all those cute babes!

Popular Posts