The Chosen in Theaters

It was the best day and the worst day last Thursday when we settled ourselves into the recliners facing the big screen, ready to watch the last two episodes in Season 3 of The Chosen.


The best day because they were SO GOOD.
The worst because the season is over and that means no new episodes for too long.
If you haven't binged Jesus yet, now is the time.
You are so lucky.
I wish I had 3 new seasons to binge.


I had some great classes last week in Seminary.
I love talking Jesus but I also love calling out Satan.
He is so sly and has most of us, myself included at times, completely confused.
We studied in Matthew 4:1-11 how Christ resisted the temptations from Satan and the miracle of the fishes in Luke 5:1-6. If you'd like to get a glimpse of what that miracle may have looked like watch this little clip...


It's fun to connect The Chosen episodes with the scriptures they are based on.
And like Simon Peter, 
“Men and women who turn their lives over to God will discover that 

He can make a lot more out of their lives than they can”. -President Ezra Taft Benson



 

Comments

Popular Posts