Worked Hard and Played Hard

Our weekend was packed.
We worked hard and played hard.


Lilly and one of her besties went to the drive-inn.
She also rearranged her room.
That girl is strong.
She moved her bed all by herself.
This is the second time she's rearranged the furniture since Janie moved out six weeks ago.
If I know Lilly, it won't be the last.


She also decided she needed some clouds in her room.
So she made some...


Lilly and I went for a ride in the bus with Kramer.
Kramer has hung in the family room since Dakota left on his mission.
Dakota decided he needed him in his office, or maybe the living room, who knows.
So we delivered him.


Lilly also helped me with some work projects.
The girl can get after it when she puts her mind to something.


And my Gracie made this for me after church yesterday.
Just because.


I love it so much.

Comments

Popular Posts