My Girls Joined Me

This is my girl Zae.
Zae was one of the first girls I really connected with after I was called as Stake Young Women's President four years ago.
I love her.
We said goodbye yesterday because she'll be leaving Tuesday for her mission. 
She'll spend a few weeks in New Zealand at the Missionary Training Center, and then it will be off to Samoa!  She will be a wonderful missionary.  I'm so happy for her.



Yesterday was our kick off for a new year of Mission Prep.
We had a great group of 19 young women and men who are preparing to serve.



Eryn and I made them a truck load of pancakes.
Eryn was cracking me up.
That's kind of a creepy looking laugh I've got going there, isn't it.





My favorite part about the class was my girls joined me!!
See those two blond girls on the right?
Kloe and Kara have started to prepare for their missions and are already making plans to turn in their papers at the same time and open their calls together.
That would be the best.



The weekend was filled with a little football...



My brother in law's restaurant won best hot wings at the wings festival Saturday.
Which came as no surprise.
They are delicious.



One of the girls got hit with a killer sore throat.
Garren told her if she had white spots on her throat it was strep.
So I told him to take a look, but apparently that sort of thing creeps him out, although, he was ok to look at a picture.
My guess is, it's not strep.



Grandma Meldrum stopped by with prizes for the girls from her trip to the M&M store.







They are spoiled.

Popular Posts