I'm In My Office



Whenever I need to talk to one of the girls I either yell for them, or sometimes I'll text or Facetime Kloe and Gracie if they're downstairs.  It drives Kevin nuts when I yell for them instead of going to where they are.  It's pretty much the only time I raise my voice.  He never yells.
I try to explain to him that I hate stopping what I'm doing to track down a child, I'd rather just yell.
So, the other night I was in Kevin's office, yelling for Lilly to come practice her spelling words and she replies, "I'm in my office".

Behold Lilly's office...



She wanted some hippie beads to create a wall, but settled for her Minnie comforter.



She loves working in her office.
She loves making her little sayings...



And I love finding them around the house.



This one's my favorite...




Popular Posts