Christmas Stockings

In the 25 years of Christmas's the Beck family has spent together they have never had matching Christmas stockings. 



I only have six.  I'm not even sure what we used for Jackson when he was home...maybe Kevin's mission stocking.



Every year I think I'll find some and every year I never do.
Either I can't find ones I like, there isn't enough in the style I like, or I find some and then never end up getting them.
It bothers me every Christmas Eve when we pull out the mismatched stockings.
This year I finally pulled the trigger.



I found the socks on Amazon and the cute tags on Etsy.



I love them.
They are so cute that instead of waiting until Christmas Eve to pull them out I can display them all month.
I didn't get stockings for me and Kevin because we don't exchange gifts on Christmas.  He says just having me in his life 24/7 is gift enough.  Just kidding, he never said that but I'm sure it's what he's thinking.  We actually prefer to put our pennies into our travel fund and by the time we provide Christmas for the 7 children we are done spending.
Growing up opening the stocking gifts was my favorite.  There was something about tiny little gifts that I loved.



And props to my Aunt Betty who made my stocking and stockings for the 12 aunts and uncles and the other 29 cousins.

Popular Posts