All the Benches


Me and the hot bearded guy have spent a great couple of days in Cache Valley.
Minus the two buildings, our morning views were fantastic.


We took a drive up to Bear Lake.
If you look closely you can sort of see the lake and a little snow.


Fun Fact: Bear Lake is in Utah and Idaho.
That was news to me.


We love this cemetery right by the USU campus.
As we were walking along Kevin reminded me he wants a bench for his headstone.


What are the chances?


He took time to admire all the benches but the Hammond bench was his favorite.  
Mine too, which is good since we'll be sharing it.


I learned he has definite ideas on graveside decorations.
No fake flowers, yard ornaments and definitely no hanging wreaths.


He was okay with the beverages but prefers bottles to cans and his bottle of choice is Diet Pepsi.


He's alright with Lion statues.
I am not.


He likes the flags but is not a fan of the pinwheels.


Pumpkins and skeletons are acceptable for October but he draws the line at the cheap Arctic Circle lights.


I have zero feelings on grave decorations.
I can take or leave them.

Popular Posts