Rock Solid - Stake Girls Camp 2018

Last Tuesday morning we gathered with our young women at the church.
Before leaving for camp our YCL's (Youth Camp Leaders) taught the girls a first aid training and put on a little skit about how our camp would be a DRAMA FREE zone.
Below are our fabulous camp leaders sporting our Rock Solid camp shirts...
Rachael, Eryn, Becky Beck, Cindy (camp director), Tracy (assistant director) and Lia (camp head cook)


After the skit I spoke to the girls and told them with five daughters and four sisters I'm a drama expert and if they felt the drama coming on they could come borrow my big girl panties.  I kept them in my fanny pack throughout the entire camp.


Having Kloe and Gracie up there with me was the best!
Kloe was a YCL and I loved being able to watch her take the lead and teach the girls.  She taught lessons on scripture study and how to bear a testimony.
Two years ago at camp our testimony meeting was mostly storymony's, thankamony's, and performamony's.  We decided to have our YCL's teach lessons on what a testimony is and isn't.  That made all the difference and we didn't have any storymony's, thankamony's or performamony's at this camp.  They testified of their Heavenly Father, their Savior, the prophet Joseph Smith, our prophet President Nelson and Christ's church.


Just hiking with my girls.
Can you pick out which one is me?
Hint: look for the fanny pack :)



I guess I did have two girls who came to borrow the big girl panties...




Popular Posts