Something REAL Nice


Here's the Sluffin' It video of Em's graduation.
This one is definitely one of my favs.


The girls are wrapping up their school year.
Janie and Lilly performed at their Viva La Vista concert.
(It's actually called Viva Vista, but I like to throw the La in there)



Gracie came away with the Bronze E award at the Jr High...



I am wrapping up my responsibilities with the youth temple celebration...


Last night the girls had a 4 1/2 hour rehearsal at the conference center so I took them down and then did some initiatory work and an endowment session in the Salt Lake Temple.


I have loved spending more time in this temple the past 2 years.


Estabon has been with his current companion Elder Castillo for the past three transfers, so chances are he'll get a new companion at the end of the month.   Esty wanted to do something REAL nice as a parting gift so he had Kevin make Elder Castillo these socks.  

Popular Posts