Divide and Conquer

With Kevin in Arizona for 9 days and me in Seattle this week we've spent the last couple of weeks dividing and conquering all the responsibilities at home.


The school called Monday to send home two sick girls and they were each sick with different things.
Janie worked through a sore throat and headache pretty quick but Lilly got hit with a fever that wiped her out for two days.  Kevin had it all under control and he now qualifies as co-Beck family pharmacist with me.


Gracie called to tell me she's officially got all the 8th grader's backs now that she'll be a student body officer next year!  Yay!!
Kevin let me know the right prom dress arrived for Kloe so she'll be going to the dance in her 1st choice dress! 
Kloe informed me that her Dad met her date on Tuesday for the first time and made him as uncomfortable as possible.  Guess I'll need to fix that when I meet him on Saturday.


I fly home today.
With only one day together between trips I'm ready for time with this guy.
We hold our own apart, but we're much better together.

Popular Posts