Best Project Ever

I've been in Seattle all week helping my sister Natalie who had surgery earlier this month.


Several years ago Natalie's family picked up this old truck of Grandpa Moon's and drove it home with the plan to eventually restore it.  In the mean time it's being stored at a neighbors farm.  Isn't it so fun!  Photographers love it and it's become the backdrop for many photos.


My main job has been taxi driver to all these cute kids.
The girls are really good at running the house so I fill in here and there.



Braylee is making this really cool original American flag.
She has the craft gene just like her Mama.


Today is their Grandpa Honey's 70th birthday!
He passed away in 2010 but his legacy lives on in these kids.
We celebrated with Gramma Sharon at Happy Donuts.


Usually I try to help Natalie knock out a project or two when I come to visit but Natalie's only project has been for us to lay in her bed, watch Poldark and eat.
Best project ever.


Popular Posts