Short Hair

Jane's and I before our hair appointment yesterday...


She's my only daughter who LOVES short hair and she's so cute with it short!
I on the other hand, had a really bad experience with short hair when I was little and I think subconsciously I'm still afraid of the possible effects of short hair.
I had beautiful long hair when I was around 5 but I would complain and cry every time Mama Jan would comb it.  


All the little boys in the neighborhood wanted to marry me.
Until the haircut.
I begged her to cut it so she finally gave in...



Years and years of bad hair days followed...



I think I've only cut my hair short a couple times since...


How bout that full head set of bangs and my make-up skills are on point!


I'm actually ok with this cut.  
It might eventually be my grandma cut.


Janie helped with Lacey's baby while she colored my hair.  She loves all the babies.


These two have been manning the sock shop (it's moved to the man cave this week).  
Listening to Christmas music and pressing socks is the best!


Last night was one of my favorite nights of the season!  Gracie had her first Christmas performance with the Granite Youth Symphony and it was fantastic!


A few of her adoring fans...



Poor Rach got her wisdom teeth out this week so she's just a little swollen.
Another fun weekend ahead!  We're moving Emmy home.  We also get to celebrate with my niece Haylee when she gets married tomorrow in the Logan Temple!


Happy Birthday to this wonderful grandma of mine!  Hope she's celebrating in heaven.  Grandma's love language was definitely gifts!  She loved getting presents.  Miss you Grandma Moon!

Popular Posts