My Girls

If you're ever in Ogden and looking for a good place for breakfast or lunch we highly recommend...


We stopped for lunch Friday after going to the Ogden Temple.  We found it on Yelp and had to check it out just because of the name.  Kevin got a turkey sandwich and I got a veggie sandwich.  SO GOOD!  All the breakfast stuff looked great as well.


I gotta say, it has been really different having just the 4 girls at home.  Estabon's presence is definitely missed by everyone.  He had a good relationship with all of his sisters.  Lilly was telling me yesterday how much she misses him.  Our family dynamic keeps changing and we accept and embrace each new stage.  They are all constantly learning and reaching new milestones.  Watching them grow up is so fun for me and Kevin.  So grateful to be able to take care of these four beautiful ladies and we are all excited to have Emmy home for a bit after she graduates next month!

Popular Posts