First Mission Haircut

Before...

After...

A big thank you to the lady who gave Dakota his first mission haircut!
He mentioned in his email that his companion was going to an expensive place to get a haircut and he didn't want to spend that kind of money.  He's a careful spender.


Dakota had his first haircut not cut by his Mama last week.
(Actually, Em might have cut it once, with my assistance.)
I can't believe he was able to go this long without a haircut.
I am SO grateful my Mama taught me how to give boy haircuts!
When my boys were little I thought cutting their hair was a great way to save a little money.  But as they got older I realized it was a great way to talk to them without any interruptions.  
Once you start a haircut you gotta finish.  
I'd ask questions and then give them a little mom advice--whether they liked it or not :).

Popular Posts