Janers Turned 9

Monday Janers turned 9!
She has been looking forward to this day since April when she gave me her birthday list.



She wanted an ice cream cake and decorated it herself.


(You can't tell, but all those are Spidy cars)


This girl is so much fun!
She's always giggling over something and she loves to have a good time.  She doesn't care what anyone thinks--she's her own person.  She shows love and friendship to everyone she comes in contact with.



So grateful for our Janie Rose!


In other news...Dakota flew to Washington DC early yesterday morning.  We received this email from him last night.
I'm here safe, did some contacting in English on the metro, I'm already thankful that I won't have to deal with English speakers, they are pieces of work (I'm sure he means to say that with love :). Tomorrow we have meetings. I haven't heard or seen anything about my stuff... President Johnson is incredible, I figured they'd be good but holy cow. I'll elaborate when I have more time. 

Elder Beck

Popular Posts