Gracie is a Teenager!

Our Gracie turned 13 Saturday.  13!


Sad Fact:  Gracie is my only child who I didn't make a baby scrapbook for.
So sad.
I've been working away on my Personal Progress and one of my projects was to make her a book!!
So I did, a year later than I'd hoped but now it's done and I feel so much better.



Lilly is a trooper with being the only daughter currently living in our house who doesn't have a birthday during our September Birthday week.



We celebrated Gracie with pasta at the Olive Garden.  She LOVES pasta. So. Much.



Mama Jan, Rachel, and Gracie's BFF Camille came to Gracie's family birthday dinner.
Rachel gave such thoughtful gifts and hand-made cards (she's a really good artist) to all the birthday girls and boy.  She even had something for Lilly.



So grateful to have Gracie in our family.  
Her easy going, happy disposition blesses everyone around her.
Love you so much Grace!!


Popular Posts