Here Comes the Judge

Our weekend started off at the courthouse to see Steve sworn in.


It was very cool and so fun to hear all the great things his colleagues had to say about him.





He nailed it with his speech.
Steve had so many people come to support him.
I overheard someone he's worked with say this to Dave and Linda about Steve,
  "It's nice to see someone so grounded in his faith bring that kind of Godly love to his profession."
He is seriously going to do a great job judging :)


Gracie made herself right at home in his courtroom.


These two took over the back to school supplies shopping.  I gave them the list and I went to do the grocery shopping.  They did so well I think I'll have them take over the grocery shopping when Kloe gets her drivers license.


Janie and Lilly got to spend some time with Papa Tom and Mama Jan.  They came home with so many homemade treasures.


Papa Dave dropped off a box of peaches so the girls and I ate peaches while we made peach jam.  


Kevin got pretty serious about eliminating the fly fest going on in our house.

Last night we had our back to school dinner.  
I'll share more about that later this week.

Popular Posts