Colossians 3:12

Sunday we had our back to school dinner.
Kloe chose our theme for this year and I think it is perfect!
She also made this to display throughout the year and Gracie helped her make everyone a bookmark.


The kids always plan what they'll wear on the first day of school, but even more important than what they wear is how they should treat others.


After dinner Kevin gave all the kids back to school father's blessings.
This was Emmy's last back to school blessing.



Every year I get asked if I'm ready to send the kids back to school.
I'm always sad when summer comes to an end but I think for the most part everyone is ready.  You can only live the lazy life for so long.  I'm excited for Gracie to experience Jr High, Kloe to experience High School and I have mixed emotions about sending Lilly off to full day school.

Popular Posts