Back To School 2017

Gracie was the first to set off for her first day of 7th grade!!



Mama Linda nailed it with the school shoes this year!


Kloe was next in line.
Off to her first day of high school.



Janie was pretty excited about how her pencil pants matched her shoes!


Lilly, who's been sleeping in until 10 most mornings was up for scriptures and prayer at 6:15!





These two were pretty excited to be in the same class this year!


And there she goes.
So excited and so grown up!
And guess who KIT?!  That's right.  I was a rock.  Got a little misty but I had so much to do when I got home that I didn't have time to think about it.  She came home so excited!  Loved everything about 1st grade.


Thought I'd whip up some "homemade" bread for the kids when they got home from school.


We made sure to watch the eclipse but didn't make sure to get the right glasses so it was kinda anti-climatic.

Popular Posts