Interview with Kloe May


How do you like your name?

Like right now?

Yes

I love my name.  I used to hate it when I was little because I wanted to be named Sparkle or something, but now I love it.  I like how it's spelled differently and it's unique.

When I first heard the name Kloe I thought it was a name you'd give a cow, like Kloe Belle.  And then it really started to grow on me but I didn't like the Chloe spelling because it looks like CH-LOE.  Kev and I decided we liked it with a K and her middle name, May, is after Kevin's Grandma Billie May Beck (although her name might have been spelled Mae).
People struggle with Kloe's name though.  The last time we went out for pizza here's how they spelled it...



Who's your best friend and what makes her such a good friend?

I would probably have to say Kara.  She's my best friend because we've gotten past the immature stage and now like if there's a problem we can work on it and if we're annoyed with each other we just tell each other instead of being weird about it.  I can just be around her for a long time and we have good times together.  I really like Megan too.  They're both very good friends.  Megan's more of my friend that I do big things and adventures with and going places and then Kara's an everything friend.


What's your favorite book and why?

My favorite book is probably Divergent.  I mostly like the first book in the series.  It was a good book and I really liked the character and the story line cuz it had a little action and a little romance and it had a little of everything.

What is your favorite subject in school?

English because it's always pretty easy for me and I'm pretty good at it so that's why.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I either want to be a Pediatric Nurse or something pretty little so I can be a stay at home mom.

What do you like most about being a Beck?

Our family as a whole.  I like that we're all friends and I've been told that we're really fun to be around and I think that too.  I think our family's pretty great.

Is there anything that gets on your nerves about your family?

About all of them or like certain people?  Cuz um I'm not sure about all of us.  
Sometimes you guys don't pay attention to me.  I'm kidding!  I'm just kidding!  Well, sometimes I feel like sometimes you guys get in random moods like something probably made it happen but you and Dad sometimes just automatically get in a really bad mood and you're annoyed with us.

Me?  When do I get in a bad mood?

You've been annoyed for the past couple days, I don't know why but you have been Mom.  And then sometimes I'll wake up on Saturdays and Mom's like, "Hi Kloe, NOW DO YOUR CHORES! You have this to do, this to do, and this to do."  And I'm like Mom, I just woke up, stop making me upset.

(She's confused and has no idea what she's talking about.  She couldn't have more chipper parents.)


What is your favorite childhood memory?

Probably Jackson Hole and Raging Waters (we used to get summer passes) and spending time with our cousins.  I like being up at the cabin when a ton of our families go.  Those were some of the best memories.

What is your favorite movie?

The Blind Side.  I freaking love that movie.

Because Sandra Bullock reminds you of your mom?

Um, no.  The first time I watched it, it was just such a feel good movie, like nothing went wrong and they made you feel bad for the guy but everything worked out for him.  And the mom and the dad were so funny!  I love that movie.

What is your favorite thing about being a Mormon?

Uuuum, probably just having all my questions answered and stuff.  Just like knowing in my heart that everything is going to be okay and that we have a purpose and just knowing the big picture.  Probably if I wasn't a Mormon and I had my anxiety thing I'm not sure how I'd get through it.

What do you like most about being a big sister?

I'm the boss.  I don't really get picked on any more since I'm the biggest so I can pick on the little ones--haha.

What do you like most about being a little sister?

I don't know, I'm exactly in the middle so I have both of everything.  So being the little sister... I don't know.  I like having people to look up to and I like having people look up to me.  I like being an example to them sometimes and then having them as examples and learning from them and teaching them.

How many kids do you want?

4!  
(said with zero hesitation)

Why?

Because I want a good amount but I don't want too many that I can't travel and stuff and can't afford things, cuz I want to travel a lot.  I think 4 is about the right number.


Mom's favorite thing about Kloe:  Her funny sense of humor.  She makes me laugh every day and I never know what's going to come out of her mouth.

Dad's favorite thing about Kloe:  I love her unique personality and that she's not afraid to be who she is.  And I love how she makes me laugh all the time.

Popular Posts