Friday, May 12, 2017

Favorite Project of the Week

Another busy week at the original Beck House.
The Kindergartners didn't have school this week so Lilly got to come too!


This was my favorite project of the week.
The living room has a cool curved ceiling but painting it all one color really closes it in.  Jessica suggested we put up some molding to create a defined ceiling so we did.





Check it out!
Doesn't it look so much better?!


We have the best weekend ahead!
Today will be spent working on the house.  The kids get out of school early so they'll come out and help.  Emmy's coming down so she'll get in on the fun too.  Later today I get to take my Emmy shopping for Temple clothes.  Tomorrow morning she is taking out her endowments in the Salt Lake Temple.  She's been working towards this for a while now and Kev and I are so happy for her.  Saturday afternoon we'll do baptisms in the Ogden temple and then visit Baby Kevin's grave and the Dude Ranch.  Sunday I get to hear Dakota and Gracie speak in church and Kloe will be singing Come Thou Fount with Emmy playing the violin.   I can't think of a better way to celebrate Mother's Day.