Interview With Gracie


Saturday night we took Gracie out for Pizza and Iceberg shakes.
Except it's no longer an Iceberg shake, but rather a Shakemakers shake.
We were skeptical with it being a new owner, but guess what?  The shakes were exactly the same and the unbelievably slow service hasn't changed a bit!


My friend Katrina has a blog and she recently interviewed one of her kids.  I loved it so much I decided to copy her, so while on our date we had a little interview with Gracie.


What do you think of your name?

I love my name

Gracie is named after me.  We share the same middle name, Anne.  Kevin says she's a mini me, which is accurate but Gracie is everything I wish I would have been in the 6th grade.  Confident, way less awkward, easy going, so creative, driven, and organizes and plans like a boss (I didn't acquire those last two until I was in my 30's).

Who is your best friend and what makes her such a good friend?

Camille.  I like that she is brutally honest, we pretty much agree about everything, and she is no drama.  She also helps me be patient and keeps me from freaking out.  We like to do a lot of the same stuff--sew, read, look at Pinterest, bake, and watch the Great British Baking Show.


What is your favorite book and why?

Duh, Harry Potter because the book gets you hooked and you really want to know what is going to happen to Harry because in every book he almost dies.

What is your favorite subject in school?

Literature because I'm good at it and it's entertaining.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A mom, a baker, a novelist.

What do you want to write about?

I dunno.



What do you like most about being a Beck?

I like that we're not wrapped up in all the drama that a lot of other people's families are.  I love our conversations that we have around the dinner table or breakfast table.

What gets on your nerves about our family?

Probably just that ya'all don't like musicals, haha, I don't know, nothing really.

What is your favorite childhood memory so far?

Does Harry Potter World count?
 Ya.  
Ok then that, even though it was only a few months ago.

What is your favorite movie?

Nancy Drew or Flipped

What is your favorite thing about being a Mormon?

Probably that I'm not like confused about what's gonna happen after I die and it helps me to make good choices.

What do you like most about being a big sister?

Babysitting

What do you like most about being a little sister?

Learning from my big brothers and sisters.

How many kids do you want to have when you become a mom?

5
Why 5?
Because 4 is not enough and 6 is too many.


Love our Gracie, the Great Beck Baker :)

Mom's favorite thing about Gracie:  She is my right hand girl, always happy to help and fun to hang out with.

Dad's Favorite thing about Gracie:   She looks like her Mama and her sense of humor.  She always gives it right back to me when I tease her (unlike her mother who always thinks I'm serious).


Popular Posts