If I Were a Duck

Well, the kids survived Aunt Becky Beck.
Their parents come home tonight so my work is done here.


We've had a fun week!
The kids are on Spring Break so we've been taking a break from life and being pretty darn lazy.

I introduced them to dutch babies...



And who knew our picky little eater is a BIG fan of Taco Tuesday.
She ate the entire thing.


We thought donuts would go great with tacos and we were right.


Kam and Korby are BIG Star Wars fans so we watched Rogue One.
I haven't seen a Star Wars movie since the original 3 and I actually stayed awake for half of it.




Kaitlynn was my right hand girl.
She's the sweetest and such a huge help!





Yesterday we met up with Janie and Lilly at the park and the kids played their guts out.
I've missed my girls, and my men!


So my sister lives right next to the Oquirrh Temple.  She's like 2 minutes away.  So lucky!  
I snuck away twice to do temple work, once with Kever and once by myself.  Later today me and Alex are planning to do baptisms after I finish up with the kids.  
Living with a temple close enough to see out my kitchen window is on my bucket list.



If I were a duck, I'd pick this spot to hang out in too.



I gotta say, I'm going to miss waking up to this little gem every morning!

Popular Posts