Still Believing

If you followed my blog 5 years ago while I was pregnant with Baby Kevin you might remember my experiences with the message "believe".
A few months after he passed away I began to write a little book about my experience with the pregnancy and birth.  I share how my faith helped me get through it and some of the many blessings Baby Kevin has brought to me and our family.  I'm planning to make it available on Trisomy and infant loss websites.  
One of my Personal Progress Projects is to finish that book by the end of the year. 


I spent some time writing while I was at the cabin. 
Saturday morning while I was working on the "believe" chapter, Lilly brings me this sign and asks me what it says.  She found it in with the cabin toys.
Seriously, what are the chances?

Popular Posts