Jackson Archuletta

We've had a few people tell us they think Jax looks like David Archuletta.
It cracks me up.


Jax will tell you "I don't look like him, he looks like me."



I think they're right, David does look a little like Jackson.

I head home today from a week at our Stake Girls Camp.
We had each of the girls tell us which temple was their favorite and then we surprised them with temple socks.  Jax did all the designs, Kevin printed and loaded the socks onto forms, Janie and Kevin's family also helped load socks, and Estabon pressed them all.  It took hours and hours and I'm so grateful for their help.  Hopefully the socks will be a fun reminder to the girls to stand in holy places and stay by the tree (Jesus Christ).
133 pairs of temple socks!  
And they turned out SO GREAT!


Popular Posts