Missionary Monday - Week 6 in Embu

Good afternoon,

All is well here. Elder Smith got transferred. I don't know who my next companion will be yet. 

Elder Smith and I went on an unplanned adventure this week when we grabbed the wrong onibus on accident. We ended up in the middle of nowhere. It was hard for me to get to dissapointed though because we were in a small rural town and it was beautiful. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me. When I got my call to Brazil that was how I imagined it would be. We only had enough money to take the bus half way back so we had to walk a considerable ways as well. Didn't mind that either. I'm starting to feel about cities the way dad feels about spaghetti. 

Juliana had to work yesterday so that was a bummer, but we had another new family we found this week that is doing really well. Their names are Keila, Victor, Raíza and Samara. 

Ed and Angelina will get married this week and baptized the next.

I heard from Elder Finlayson that Gary is going to go through the temple next month! Whoo!!

Elder Beck

One of the elders in our house knows how to cut hair so I figured I'd save some money and let him do it. So we borrowed some clippers from a member, but he only had a #2 and 4 and no scissors so now I have a shaved head. I didn't mind it, but all of our investigators and members aren't big fans. Ha.



Popular Posts