My Wise Husband



Esty's mornings are spent at football practice and Tuesday's and Thursday's he goes to Summerary or is it Suminary, you know, summer+seminary.  He got him this cool new muscle shirt so when he lifts weights we can see his bulging muscles.



Papa Tom and I took the Seattle cousins to the airport today.  It took 2 vans to haul all the people and luggage to the airport.  They stayed the longest--3 weeks!  After we dropped them off I visited with my parents for a while.  They outlined all their travel plans over the next several months...

Next month Papa Tom goes to San Diego with my brother Rob
A week in Boston to visit Megan
A trip to Seattle for a new grand baby
A trip to Arizona for another new grand baby
A trip to Texas for Sister B's missionary homecoming and a baptism

I hope they are getting credit for all those sky miles. 



Janie helping me deliver invitations for our neighborhood party this Saturday.

My left eye has been twitching for days.
I think, subconsciously, I'm stressed.
I am no party planner, and yet I find myself planning a party for over 200 people.
My wise husband told me once, "It's only a big deal if you make it a big deal".  I use that advice on a regular basis.  So for a month now I've been telling myself that planning this picnic is "no big deal", but my twitching eye thinks otherwise.  My wise husband also told me early in our marriage, "If you don't expect anything from me, you will never be disappointed."  See, I told you he is wise.  The divorce rate would be much lower if all married couples adopted this philosophy.

Popular Posts