Big Butts

I like big butts and I cannot lie...


And the husband likes loves diet Pepsi and he cannot lie either.
I bought and delivered the big pork butts to all my neighbors who will be smoking them for the big picnic Saturday.  It's going to be deeelicious!




Me and 4/5ths of my girls bonded over ice cream tonight.
Kloe entertained us with all kinds of fun princess facts... Tiana and Mulan are left handed, Gaston was the first male villain, and Rapunzel has the biggest eyes of all the princesses. 


Have I ever mentioned girls are HIGH MAINTENANCE?



This one had to have her fingernails painted, by her mother, because her mother paints fingernails SO much better than she does.



This one had to have her hair brushed and french braided around her head and down the side, by her mom.



This one had to have one braid in the back (by Mom) and then she wanted Mom to take her right over to Costco so she could buy (with her own money) herself a new red Spidy jacket.



And this one likes to be rocked by her Mama, if she had her way we'd be rocking 24/7.


Popular Posts