I Heart Texas

I looked out my kitchen window this morning and saw this...



These cousins had a great time face timing each other.  I think Janie would have been perfectly happy to stay in Texas another week or two.



Happy 10th of the month to Baby Kevin.
It will be 2 years since his birthday one month from today.
We had our traditional celebration with pizza and ice cream.  
These two are obsessed with playing with the flour while Gracie rolls out the dough.



In other news...
Estabon ran the mile today and beat his personal best time and took 1st in the 9th grade.   He ran it in 6 minutes and some seconds (I can't recall how many).
Gracie dropped a 2 liter bottle of rootbeer.  She, the floor, the walls, and the ceiling were covered in rootbeer.  And here's the good part.  I did not have to clean it up.  She and Esty cleaned up all of it.
Lilly earned a bug juice for sleeping in her bed last night.
I blogged about my cookbook project HERE.



Comments

Popular Posts