Sock Snobs

Today was spent doing laundry, packing, organizing, and doing last minute shopping for our Temple trip!  I picked up Esty from football and drug him to 4 different stores.  He wasn't too happy about it until we found him some very cool socks at Ross.  My boys are sock snobs.  They have to be a certain brand, style, and color.  I usually order them on Amazon but Ross had several of his favorites for 40-50% off, which is better than Amazon prices so we stocked up.  Is it weird that my boys get excited about socks?  I think so.



Emmy got excited about a little package left for her on the porch.  So excited she couldn't stop and put some clothes on...


and yes, that is a Strawberry Shortcake towel she's wearing.



This is what I saw when I opened the door

and here is what she saw when she opened the door (after spelling out CONNOR)...


Notice anything missing.  Hehe.

Popular Posts