Good News



Did some bonding with Kloe today.  She was telling me how she can't talk clearly these days.  I'm sure it's because her entire body is focused on growing.  Her brain can't keep up!



Good news for Natalie today!  What they thought was placenta accreta is actually a large blood vessel.  We are all so relieved and grateful!



Spent a few hours at Hollywood Connection tonight.  I thought I might die.  I got so dizzy from the rides and the heat!  It was miserable.  I was sure someone would pass out.  The heat didn't bother the kids one bit. 


Lilly was having a pretty good time til she rode the bus.  Scared her to death.




I'm too old for this.





Janie and Kam both got a hole in one!  Janie on the 2nd hole and Kam on the last.  They made it through the entire course and would have gone again if I'd let them.  Janie's hair was dripping with sweat by the time she finished.



I'm going to bed.  Gotta be well rested for my junk store date with Chuck tomorrow!

Comments

Leslie :~D said…
Hooray for your sister and her family! I've just been heart sick over your posts about her.
Amy Roper said…
SO glad to hear the good news about Natalie! That is great!

Popular Posts